- ALA Distance Education and the TEACH ACT Information on new copyright laws involving distance education, as in Blackboard.
Copyright Information Center Copyright information from Cornell University.
- Copyright Office of the Library of Congress Copyright basics, forms, and factsheets.
- Copyright on the Internet A basic introduction to copyright problems, by Thomas G. Field, Jr of the Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- Copyright Reminder Copyright information from Stanford University.
- Intellectual Property Links to articles, FAQs, and forms, from FindLaw.